Here in our easy Weight Loss tips and tips website.... you can find all the answer's and tips for your problem's related to weight loss and get complete detailed information on Weight Loss, Weight Loss tips and Weight Loss information. More and more people come to our website for Weight Loss tips and we make them Satisfy.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How I Lost Weight in 30 Days - Stress Free!

Let me be honest here. Yes I was recovering from the depression caused by eating to much sugary stuff and was looking for my other packet of fries when by fiancée came down hard on me and I got a wake up call. Am sure you don't want to hear about my relationship issues so here is what I did to lose weight in 30 days.

I held myself back from eating the next packet of chips

I decided to cut the routine. Every time I felt like buying some fries and a pizza I would head on to the kitchen to cook a real meal and eat. I made sure there was always real food in the house so when the cravings set in I would eat something healthy.

I stopped going out for lunch

I realized that I ate more junk during my lunch breaks than any other time. So I started carrying a lunch box and avoided going to the stores during the lunch hour.

I stopped shopping on an empty stomach

Every time I went shopping with an empty stomach I would find myself buying a lot of junk. I don't know why but one day I went to shopping after a good meal and I bought good food. It made it easier for me to avoid junk food, as I had none near by.

I changed my eating patterns and started eating smaller amounts regularly

I started eating fewer portions more often and stopped the 3 BIG meals per day. At the time I was doing this, I didn't know much about metabolism until one of my friends told me about it.

I started sleeping longer

Fortunately for me it was not a busy month at work so I started sleeping the recommended 8 hours and made sure I kept my sleeping and walking up times consistent.

I started drinking lots of water

Every day in the mornings I drank two glasses of water and also at night especially when I felt hungry just before bed.

Labels: ,